vendredi 4 avril 2008

untold story




This is a story of a young girl from a rich family who fallen in love with me without taking into consideration anything.Our story begins when i was in 5th year secondary school, at this time the girl was in senior four and she loved me unfortunately she didin't told me any thing abouut it.I finished the secondary school and i was registered to the university and one day while i was crossing in kigali i met her at kicukiro and she greeted me , the second time we met at remera near by prince house and she proposed me to go with her at her home and i accepted.from that time we entered in serious relationship but because i consired her not being in the same social class with me I feared to be her lover and the time arrived when she left rwanda to Canada where she lives now. I will not regret why i was not asked her to be my lover because i am still cinviced of the inequality that is between us. All i may wish her is the best life and i will forever think and thank her for the true love that she showed to me. MAY GOD BLESS HER, HER LOVE AND HIS LOVER.

Aucun commentaire: